PODCAST – Modern Mrs Darcy 2016 Reading Challenge
Click below to hear us discuss the challenge and why we’re participating; our book choices; our continuing and lasting love of libraries; random thoughts on such vital issues as stickers on books and lots of other literary-related chatter!
Modern Mrs Darcy 2016 Reading Challenge
- a book published this year
- a book you can finish in a day
- a book you’ve been meaning to read
- a book recommended by a local librarian or bookseller
- a book you should have read in school
- a book chosen by your spouse/partner/sibling/child or BFF
- a book published before you were born
- a book that was banned at some point
- a book that was previously abandoned
- a book you own but have never read
- a book that intimidates you
- a book you’ve already read at least once
I’ll be creating a little challenge page for us to update as the year progresses!
If you’d like to join us with this – or any other reading challenges, please drop me an email, leave a comment or tweet one of us!
Posted on January 24, 2016, in All Posts, Avid Reader, Book Elf, LBC Book Reviews, LBC Challenges, LBC Friends, LBC Interviews and Podcasts, LBC Reviewers, Modern Mrs Darcy and tagged bookelfleeds, Libraries, Modern Mrs Darcy, podcast, reading challenge. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.