It’s really very simple, because we love welcoming new faces to LeedsBookClub!
1. Pick the book club that suits you best
- LBC HORSFORTH – General Fiction
- LBC WHITE SWAN – General Fiction
- LBC 3 READS – General Fiction
- January; April; July; October – in usual years
- January, March, May, July, September, November – for 2021 and 2022
2. Double check the time and date!
- LBC HORSFORTH – Every 2nd Wednesday – 7:30pm
- LBC WHITE SWAN – Every 2nd Sunday – 6:00pm
- LBC 3 READS – 3rd Saturday – 12:30pm
3. (Virtually) Show up!
If you’ve read the book, great! Be prepared to jump in, but if you haven’t had a chance to read that months choice, come anyway – it’s always a laugh!
We’re meeting via Zoom for the forseeable – if you’re interested drop me a tweet or comment.
Venues When We Can Meet Again
- LBC HORSFORTH – The Old Kings Arms, LS18 5JB
- LBC WHITE SWAN – White Swan Leeds, LS1 6LG
- LBC 3 READS – Cafe 164, LS9 8AG
4. Contact Us for Further Detail!
5 thoughts on “How to join!”
Can I please introduce your readers to ‘Fire and Lies’ a murder mystery set in Leeds. Available on Amazon Kindle and getting 4&5 star reviews.
kind regards James Rockley
I work at Better Leeds Communities on Burley Lodge Road and we have meeting rooms available at a cost of £15 per hour. I came across your club and thought I would let you know if you were looking for a venue change and wanted to hold your book club in a quieter venue. If there are other book clubs out there that may be looking for a venue in the Burley (Inner North West Leeds area). Our email is: email@example.com, website: http://www.betterleeds.org.uk and contact telephone number is : 0113 275 4142
I am relocating to the Leeds area and was wondering if you could give me some information about Leeds Book Club.
Email me at @ lbcpuffins@Gmail.com and I’ll send all info you need
Pingback: PREVIEW: Minicine at The Arch // Never Let Me Go | Minicine
Comments are closed.