We are due to discuss ‘Normal People’ by Sally Rooney this evening and by gum, that’s what we’re going to do!
But not in person. Obviously.
The plan – in as much as I ever have one – is to discuss the book on twitter, as we would do in book club.
We shall message under the #LBCHorsforth tag, unless anyone can think of something devastatingly witty. I’ll happily swap.
- Did we all get it read?
- Did we all get it finished
- A bit of a summary from yours truly – likely more coherent than would be in the flesh
- Book for the hat
(It’s genuinely scary to see how little I’ve varied from my first book club planning session…in ten years).
For those who aren’t on twitter, or would rather not, please send in your thoughts however you can!
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter or DM
- Interpretative dance routine
- WhatsApp (phone no will be passed on cheerfully to LBC-ers)
Don’t forget to include scores and suggestions for the hat.