For any other updates follow us on Twitter @leedsbookclub. Hope to see you soon.
LEEDS BOOK CLUB
Welcome to Leeds Book Club. A variety of meetings in fantastic venues across Leeds.
Pick one, pick a few and come and discuss a book or two!*
For details on how to join LBC, please see our About LBC page!
LBC Horsforth – General Fiction
We meet on the 2nd Wednesday each month at 7:30pm. However, from May 2020, we are moving to the FINAL Wednesday of each month at 7:30pm.
Books for 2020
- 8th April – Normal People – Sally Rooney
- 27th May – Boxy an Star – Darren King
- 24th June – Witchmark – C.L. Polk
LBC WHITE SWAN – General Fiction
We meet on the 2nd Sunday of each month at 6:00pm at the White Swan Pub, Leeds city centre.
Books for 2020
- 19th April – The Miniaturist – Jessie Burton
- 17th May – TBA
- 14th June – TBA
We meet on the 3rd Saturday every three months at 11:30am at Cafe 164.
This year the theme is Three Crime Greats
Our 2020 Choices
- 18th April – The Wheel Spins – Ethel Lina White
- 18th July – And Then There Were None – Agatha Christie
- 17th October – Strong Poison – Dorothy L Sayers
Though every effort is made to keep the calendar up to date, there are sadly only so many hours in a day and sometimes it falls behind. If something looks a bit dodgy, please tweet or email us to confirm 🙂Follow @leedsbookclub
*There will be no inadvertent rhyming in person. Mostly. Or punning. Strictly forbidden…unless cheese or fish related…