Skip to content
This book club meets up every three months – ideal for those too busy to join a monthly book club!
We tend to read a lot of American fiction and alternate between male and female authors.
- For 2017, we read an author from each of the countries that make up the UK.
- For 2018, our theme is Four Seasons
- For 2019, we are celebrating the LBC themed book clubs (LBCPuffins, LBCDystopia & LBCOutlaws)
Time – 11:30am – 1:30pm
Location – Cafe 164
Our 2019 Choices
- Themed Book Clubs
- 20th April – The cuckoos calling – JK Rowling – CRIME
- 20th July – Anne of Green Gables x3 – CHILDREN
- 19th October – The Man in the High Castle – Philip k Dick – SCI-FI
- 18th January – The testaments – Margaret Atwood – DYS